Wednesday, October 26, 2011

July 8th, 2277, 9:56PM

<Click>
//    Well I'm not in Vault 101's cave tonight. I'm in DC. Well, whatever this place is.
    Let me tell you what happened.
    I arrived at a metro station at around 8AM, I armed my Shotgun and headed in.
    I traveled through the tunnels and went up to a locked gate. I picked it and continued.
    I saw a creature in the darkness. A.. ghoul? Yes, a ghoul. Not like Gob from Megaton but,
    a... feral ghoul. It charged at me and swung his left arm at me and I fell back. I aimed
    my shotgun at it and fired.
    I missed.       
    I got back up and it charged at me. I kicked it and it fell back. I aimed my shotty at it's
    chest and shot. It's torso exploded and left a hole. I then went on. I turned around and
    it was still alive. I couldn't believe it. I took out my pistol and shot it twice in the head.
    After I continured through to the surface, I saw another ghoul and shotgunned in the
    head. It exploded. I continued to the surface. I saw a giant Super Mutant fighting a
    Brotherhood of Steel guy. The Brotherhood guy was shooting a laser rifle at the Mutant's
    Face. The creature fell down and died. I went after the Brotherhood guy but he was gone.
        <Crunch>
//    So, it was about 8PM and I tried to find a place to sleep. I saw a collapsed building and
    climbed in. I saw a man in a duster sitting inside. He saw me and went for his gun.
    "I mean no harm. Looking for a place to sleep," I said.
    "Yeah, sure. You can stay here. Name's Richard. You?
    "Victor. Victor Dunn."
    "Nice to meet 'cha."
    Richard was a tall white guy with a scruffly beard. He told me that he was a Regulater.
    I've heard of Regulaters. They're like the police of the old world.
    Anyway, I guess it's time to sleep now.
        <Click>
        <Beep, beep, beep>
        <Power: OFF>