Wednesday, October 26, 2011

August 4th, 2277, 10:18PM

<Click>
//    So, we got up at around 10 and ate some breakfast. They had a surplus of Nuka-Cola
    so I took one. Dave had a Brahmin Steak, John had one too. Lucy pulled out a box of
    sugar bombs and some Yumyum eggs. I took out my box of sugar bombs and Lucy
    looked at me.
    "Ha, you like 'em too?" She giggled.
    "Yeah, never leave home without them."
    After we ate our meals we moved out of the cave. Light peered through the cracks in
    the rocks that we used to cover us in. We moved them away and packed up. We walked
    for a while and found a building. There was a raider going inside.
    "Looks like a raider stronghold." Dave suggested.
    "Yeah." John said
    "Should we just go around it?" I asked.
    "I think we should, there's only four of us and who knows how many are in there." Lucy
    said.
    "Yeah, for now, at least. Come on, over here." Dave lead us around the building. The
    sign on it said, Super Duper Mart. We walked south along the Potomac until we met a
    few Brotherhood of Steel Paladins on patrol.
    "Hey, you guys." One of them said.
    "Yeah?" Lucy answered.
    "What's your business here?" One said, gripping his laser rifle.
    "Why?" Dave questioned.
    "We have an operation going on. You need to take another route." The paladin said.
    "Or what?" Dave asked.
    "Or we exterminate you." The Paladin said, seriously. I got a little freaked out.
    "I guess we'll move along, then." Dave said to him.
    We went around their perimeter.
    "What was all that about?" Lucy asked.
    "Ah, who knows," John said,"Brotherhood always up to stuff."
    "Yeah, and he meant what he said," Dave chimed, "I could tell."
    "A paladin helped me out before when I was in DC. He was pretty cool." I said.
    "So you've been to DC, before?" John asked me.
    "Yeah, only for a few days. I was with a regulater named Richard."
    "Richard?" Dave asked, quizzically.
    "Yeah, he died in a battle with super mutants. We were trying to help a ghoul get
    to Underworld."
    "So that's what happened to him, "Dave said," Damn, I guess I expected it.
    "Why?"
    "Well, he was sent with five others, too. After a few days, three of them came back
    and said that some died and were seperated. Did he get to the monument?"
    "Yeah, we got there. It didn't work." I told him.
    "I bet. Signal's still shit at GNR." Lucy said.
    "Wait a second," Dave stopped us, "I hear somethin'."
    We saw a huge group of mirelurks in the river. I counted at least twelve.
    "Shit..." Lucy cursed, "What do we do?"
    "We can't take all those assholes,"John said,"I can barely tackle one!"
    "Shhhh... "Dave stopped them, "Be quiet, dumbasses."
    After about fifteen minutes of us ducking by some rubble they were gone, it was pretty
    close.
    "Well, "I said," Time to go?"
    "Yeah, come on." Dave commanded.
    We walked down the Potomac until we saw a few tents by the water. There was a girl
    and two dogs sitting by the water. A man came out of the other tent.
    "Hello!" Dave shouted.
    They turned around, nervously and came up to us.
    "You know a way into DC from here?" Lucy asked.
    "Um, I think so. There's a metro station over there across the river that you can use."
    said the lady.
    "Thank you, ma'am." John thanked.
    We headed to the metro station across the river. We did get a little wet, but what
    can ya do?
    We walked down the stairs and entered the metro station. The sign read, Farragut
    West Metro. The path looked familiar. This is where I first entered DC.
    "Hey, "I said, "This is how I got in before."
    "Oh, really?"John asked, "You know where to go, then?"
    "Uhhhh, well we just follow the tunnels." I told him, thinking.
    "Yeah, like every other metro, John." Lucy said.
    "Well." John said.
    We continued down through the tunnels. We heard a few mole rats ahead.
    "We got some mole rats, "Dave said.
    We got our weapons out. Dave, a laser rifle, Lucy, an assault rifle, John, a hunting
    rifle, and me, my shotgun. Six Mole Rats ran up to us and were eliminated quickly by
    our shots.
    "That was easy..." John said.
    "Yeah, let's go." Dave told us.
    I glanced at my Pip-Boy and the time said 9:45PM.
    "Damn, it's getting late." I said.
    "What time is it, Mr. Pip-Boy?" Asked Lucy.
    "Says 9:45."
    "Well, we better start looking for a place to rest." John said.
    "Yeah..." Dave agreed, "Here. A maintenance room." He opened the door.
    "Shit!" Lucy screamed, "Ghouls!"
    "Hey, hey, wait!" One screamed, "We're not feral, don't hurt us, please!"
    "Don't worry about it." I said to them, but then I heard bullets. Dave had shot them
    with a pistol.
    "Dave, what the hell?" Lucy snapped.
    "Can't trust ghouls," He said, "Can go feral anytime."
    "Come on, man!" I yelled.
    "Shut up, Vic," He yelled, "You know just as well as I do."
    "They weren't gonna go feral, man." I told him.
    "That's not how it works, " Lucy said," Dave, what the hell?!"
    "Doesn't matter, now,"He holstered the pistol,"Now we can sleep, John help me move
    these bodies."
    "Uhh.. sure." He said.
    They dragged the two dead ghouls out of the maintenance room.
    "What was that?" I whispered to Lucy.
    "I don't know, "She replied,"He does dumb stuff sometimes."
    "Well, that was just plain fucking stupid. " I said.
    "Come on, we need to sleep." Dave commanded as he walked back in.
    "Hold on," I said and walked out," I'll be right back."
    Well, that's it for today, now it's time to head back in there. I don't know about Dave,
    right now...
        <Click>
        <Beep, beep, beep>
        <Power: OFF>