Wednesday, October 26, 2011

July 11th, 2277, 11:03PM

<Click>
//    I can't believe it. Richard didn't make it. (Scream)
    At least we got Joe here, though. God damn Muties. I can't fucking believe it. I guess
    I should explain what happened.
    Well, we were on our way. We saw the Museum of History right there. Right there!
    We were ambushed by two Muties. Jameson was shooting one. Joe and Richard were
    shooting the other. I was heading around and loading my hunting rifle. Jameson melted
    the one and was reloading his laser rifle. Joe was getting scared. He was backpeddling.   
    The mutant, in rage, grabbed Richard by the face and slamed his head into the ground.   
    It dissolved into the rubble.
    "Fuck!" We screamed in unison. He was dead.
    I popped a few shots into it's head and he screamed and died. We were heading to the
    museum and three more mutants were chasing us screaming, "Get them!" A ghoul outside
    the museum was shooting a laser rifle at them. Jameson turned around and shot while
    backpeddling. I blindfired with my pistol, probably doing nothing.I heard two die in screams
    and the ghoul screamed, "Hurry!"
    I turned and took aim at the mutant's head. BAM. I took the shot. It's head exploded
    in a frenzy of blood and brain.
    We continued to meet the ghoul. Her name was Willow.
    "You tourists aren't doing well out here." she said, "I see you lost a guy, sorry."
    "Thanks for the assist." Jameson said to her. He didn't really care about Richard. He
    didn't know him. And neither did I. But he was my first friend from the wastleland.
    Damn.
    On to Underworld I guess. We entered the place and was greeted by a ghoul named
    Winthrop. He told us he was in need of scrap metal. I grabbed some out of my pack.   
    and handed it to him.
    "Thanks," he replied, "Here, take this." He handed me a Stimpak. I felt like shit, but I
    didn't use it. I didn't need to.
    "Any where we could spend the night?" I asked.
    "Sure, ask Carol." He replied.       
    There were ghouls everywhere. I've never seen so many. Then again the only ghoul
    I've ever seen was Gob. Well, not counting feral ghouls, of course.
    I went to Carol's Place and asked for a room. She said it was 120 caps. I agreed. Joe
    went to his long friend, Tulip. I checked my pack in my room.
    I had:
    1 Nuka-Cola
    1 Nuka-Cola Quantum
    1 10MM Pistol
    1 Combat Shotgun
    1 Hunting Rifle
    13 10MM rounds
    12 .32 rounds
    26 Shells
    3 Stimpaks
    and 764 caps.
    Well time to sleep.
        <Click>
        <Beep, beep, beep>   
        <Power: OFF>