Wednesday, October 26, 2011

July 6th, 2277, 12:38PM

<Click>
//     I found this thing near Vault 101. It was on a chick dressed in a Vault Suit outside the
    door. Guess people do still live in there.
        <Footsteps>
//    Anyway, though I'd start making a holotape journal like the one on here.
        <Click, Click>
//    Says, "Doc Sarah's vault records," oh wait, wrong one. That's somethin' else.
    "Doc Sarah's vault expereince," is the holotape journal. Let me play it.
        <Click>
//    I am Sarah. Resident of Vault 101. The date is September 14th, 2276. I was--
        <Beep>
//    Shit, guess it's corrupted. Ah well. So I was thinking since I'm heading out of Megaton
    to explore the wasteland that I'd keep a journal of my expereinces. Holotapes are
    easier and now since I found this Pip-Boy I can make them easily. I'll do one every night
    starting tomorrow.
        <Click>
        <Beep, beep, beep>
        <Power: OFF>