Wednesday, October 26, 2011

August 6th, 2277, 10:10PM

<Click>
//    Well, we made it back the Regulator HQ...
    So I was woken by Dave at 9 sharp.
    "Get up." He said.
    "Augh, ok..." I said, rubbing my eyes, "Where's Lucy?"
    "She's outside," He told me,"Get ready."
    I ate some sugar bombs. Like always, ha. Three Dog came in and talked to me.
    "So, what's up?" He asked me.
    "Eh, just eating, "I said, "Thanks for the bed, man."
    "No problemo," He said," Hey listen, you're goin' with those regulators, right?"
    "Yeah, why?" I asked, crunching on the sugar bombs.
    "Well, that Dave guy was kind of weird. And I need someone I can trust, "He said,"Is
    that you?"
    "I guess so, why?" I put down the box.
    "Yeah, well, if you meet the regulata' boss, give 'er this." He handed me a box.
    "Uhh, sure what is it?" I asked him.
    "It's a holotape I found. She'll need ta hear," He told me, "Give it a listen if ya
    want."
    "Ok, thanks, I guess."
    "Oh, and uh.. take this for helpin' me out." He handed me thirty caps,"Don't die out
    there, dude."
    "Thanks, I'll try not to." I finished my sugar bombs and packed up. I put the package
    into my pack. I went outside and saw Lucy and Dave where John had died.
    "Where is he?" I asked.
    "They took him away and buried him. Along with the dead brotherhood guys." Lucy
    told me.
    "Oh..." I paused, "Ok."
    "Let's get moving, we need to get back to the HQ." He told us.   
    "Hey, I've got a question..." I said, "I thought Regulators were like bounty hunters,
    yet you guys seem like couriers."
    "We're told that if we find any one while on our missions to take notice and take them
    down. We just haven't found anyone yet." Dave told me.
    "Oh, ok."
    We backtracked how we came into DC and had no trouble. As we left Farragut,
    however, we found a few feral ghouls wandering by the gates.
    "Feral Ghouls..." Lucy informed.
    We shot them and they collapsed. We left the metro and went north. They knew were
    the Regulator HQ was, not me, so I followed them. It was apparently in the
    north. Three Dog told me to give this holotape to the leader. Too bad he didn't tell
    me who that was.
    "So... who's the leader of the Regulators?" I asked.
    "Sonora." Dave answered.
    "Oh, ok.."
    We continued toward the HQ and met a huge pack a feral dogs on the way. At least
    twenty.
    "Welp, we're fucked." Lucy said.
    "Take cover on that rock!  They can't reach us there!" Dave shouted.
    We climbed on a jagged tall rock. The crazed dogs tried jumping up but slid down.
    We got our guns and started picking them off. Whoever had been housing these
    things must've been bested. After we killed about half the others started to flee.
    Good riddance. It was getting dark.
    "We can make it," Dave said. I hoped he was right. Nothing worse than the wasteland
    at night, "There!" He shouted.
    All I saw was a little farm house in the distance.
    "That?" I asked, That's the HQ?"
    "Doesn't look like a lot, but... well that's it." Lucy told me.
    "Come on." Dave told us.
    We dashed and Dave knocked on the door, "This is Dave, Lucy, and a wastelander."
    "What's a waster doing with you?" Someone behind the door asked.
    "He helped us out." Lucy told them.
    "Whatever, we're gonna watch him, though." The door slid open.
    I saw about ten guys on the first floor. It was odd..
    "Why are there so little here?" I asked.
    "Well, most of us are on missions most of the time. We usually just stop by to get our
    missions and update our bounty list, " Dave told me, "Come on, Sonora'll want to see
    you."
    "Ok..."
    We walked upstairs and we met with a girl in an odd cowboy hat.
    "Hello, Dave, Lucy, Jo- " She stopped," Where's John?"
    "KIA" Dave answered.
    "Damn!" She said, "Well, who's this?"
    "My name is Victor, "I told her, "Victor Dunn."
    "Well, howdy there Vic, "She greeted me, "So you've been helping these guys then?"
    "Well, I guess so." I replied.
    "So are you interested in becoming a Regulator, Vic?" Se asked.
    "Well, not really," I answered, "I like just exploring the world."
    "Ok, then," She said,"Dave, how was the mission? You get to Three Dog?"
    "Hey, uh.. can I step out for a bit?" I asked.
    "Sure, "Sonora replied, "Fine with me."
    I left while they were talking to record today's log. And listen to that holotape...
        <Click>
        <Start Playback: [.......]>
        <Filename: //Talon Co. Plans, Regulator takedown.>
//    Ok, all you Talon Co. Mercs out there, we need you to get rid of the damn regulators.
    We've had many run-ins with them and they seem to mean business, ya hear? So,
    we're going to get as many mercs as possible to attack their base of operations.
    Meet at the scrapyard near their base and attack on the 10th.
    We're copying this tape and sending it to all squads.
        <Click>
        <Beep, beep, beep>
//     I'd better give this to Sonora...
        <Click>
        <Beep, beep, beep>