Wednesday, October 26, 2011

July 12th, 2277, 1:08PM

<Click>
//    So I woke up at around 10. I went to the Concourse and saw a crowd. A girl named
    Sydney was saying hi to a few of the residents. She wasn't a ghoul, though. I approached
    her and said hi.
    "So, you a ghoul ...?" She said comically.
    "Nope, just a dude. What are you doing here? Spending the night like me?" I asked.   
    "Nah, I come here sometimes. Most ghouls don't hit on me, " She said, "I'm heading to
    the archives to fetch this thing for a guy up at Rivet City."
    "Rivet City?" I asked, I've heard of it, but didn't know where it was.
    "Let me see that pip-boy o' yours?" She put here hand out. I complied, "Here."
    She marked it and I thanked her.
    "See you around, I guess." I said.   
    "Sure, by the way, what's you name? I'm Sydney."    
    "Victor."   
    She walked around to say hi to few people. I went back to my room to collect my pack.
    After thinking. I decided to stay in Underworld for another day. I handed Carol another
    120 and went back to my room.
    I'll head to Rivet City tommorow.
        <Click>   
        <Beep, beep, beep.>
        <Power: OFF.