Wednesday, October 26, 2011

July 13th, 2277, 7:32PM

<Click>
//    Well I didn't make it to Rivet City yet. I'm staying in Anacostia Metro for the night.
    I heard a bunch of commotion and gunfire above, so I'll just stay here. So to recap
    the day.
    I left Underworld at around 10AM. Jameson had gone back to the Washington Monument
    yesterday. I snuck around through the Mall. Dodging Super Mutants. I arrived at a
    metro tunnel and went through. I had trouble with a few mole rats. I pulled my shotty
    out and shot the one. The other dashed around and dodged my shots. I pulled out my
    pistol and rapid fired near the rat. I got it after about three shots. I shot it again and
    it died. I continued and heard some raiders. I wanted to avoid raiders at all costs but
    one of them saw me. There were two of them.
    "Doucheballs! A fucker over there!" One of them screamed. He had a distinct accent.
    I reached for my rifle. I checked it and it was full. I dashed around the corner and shot
    the accented one in the leg twice. He screamed and fell down.
    "Asswipe!" The other one screamed. He had a similar accent.
    I reloaded my rifle and dashed into cover by a broken wall. The one I shot was till
    screaming. I took out my pistol and blindfired around the corner. The shots pinged
    off of the pipes in the roof. I was way off. The raider was threataning me and shooting
    wildly. I reloaded my pistol and replaced it with my shotgun. I then charged out and shot
    at him. The shots hit his chest. Some pellets pinged off his armor the other sunk in.
    He would've been ok. If I didn't shoot again. This time I hit his head. It no longer
    resembled a head. A human head, anyway.
    Then, a sharp pain hit my ankle. The raider on the ground threw a knife at my leg.
    It hurt like hell. I took out my pistol and placed it on his forehead. He spit at me and
    said, "Do it, cunt!"   
    I took the shot. His brains splattered on the ground behind him. I limped over to the
    broken wall were I took cover. I sat down and took some medical equipment out of
    my pack at tried to fix it up. It wasn't much but it helped. I sat there for about three
    hours and got up. I limped further in the tunnels. I needed to find a doctor. Maybe
    at Rivet City. Hopefully. It was starting to get a little better. It wasn't a deep cut, but
    it still hurt like hell. I then heard the battle outside. I went back in a bit into a
    maintenance room and set up camp. I used a stimpak and ate some Mutfruit and
    some sugar bombs. It's time for sleep.
        <click>
        <Beep, beep, beep>
        <Power: OFF>