Wednesday, October 26, 2011

July 7th, 2277, 11:21PM

<Click>
//    Back. I guess I 'oughtta tell who I am. My name is Victor Dunn. I lived in Megaton since    
    I was born. I am 17 years old. I wanted to explore the wasteland so here I am.       
    I'll recap today's events now. Ok, well I set up camp in the cave connecting Vault 101
    and the wasteland. I'd like to go in the vault but it doesn't open. Anyway, around 11AM
    I left and went outside. I was greeted by a Bloatfly. Little did he know that I happened
    to have a 10MM Pistol. I shot it twice in the head and it squished to the ground. A Pistol
    was nice against a Bloatfly, but not a Radscorp or Raiders.   I decided to head back
    to Megaton to see Moira. I purchased a Combat Shotgun and thirty shells. It cost me a
    total of 356 caps. I had been saving for a while so it was no problem. I said bye and left.
        <Crunch>
//    I'm eating Sugar Bombs right now.
        <Crunch>
//    So I went back to the Vault's cave to collect my gear. I headed north and found a
    destroyed town. I saw a Nuka-Cola Vending Machine and checked inside. There was
    two Nuka-Colas and a..a.. Quantum? A Nuka-Cola Quantum. It glowed a bright blueish
    color. I drank a regular Nuka-Cola and put the others in my pack.
        <Crunch>
//    I checked around and found a house. I knocked and no one answered. I opened the door
    A girl named Silver pointed a pistol at me. "Woah! I'm not gonna hurt you!" I screamed.
    "Who the fuck are... wait I know you!" She screamed. She lowered the gun and continued,
    "You're that kid from Megaton. What the fuck are you doing here?"
    I replied with, "I left Megaton to explore. Why'd you leave? Moriarty is pissed! He sent
    a guy to find you, "
    "Well, fuck him. I left that asshole. I'm tired of being a whore."
    "How are you getting food and equipment here?" I asked.
    "Actually, I need some more food. If you could help a girl out I'd appreiciate it,"
    "Sure, I'll go back to Megaton and get you some things, how much?"
    "This ought to cover it. Keep the change, " She handed me 160 caps. I left and went
    back to Megaton. I bought a week's worth of food for 137 caps at the Brass Lantern.
    I returned to Silver and gave her the food.
    "Thanks, sugar." She said gratefully.
    "No problem." I told her, "Need anything else?"
    "No, I'm good. Thanks."
    I then left. I was traveling and I saw a few guys in big clunky armor. It was painted
    red and black. I went to talk to them.
    "Go bother the Brotherhood or something," A girl in the armor told me.
    "Uh.. ok then." I replied.
        <Crunch>
//    I went back to the Vault 101 cave and set u camp. Here I am.
        <Click>
        <Beep, beep, beep>
        <Power: OFF>