Wednesday, October 26, 2011

July 14th, 2277, 11:35PM

<click>
//    Rivet City is massive. Huge. Giant. Safe.
    Anyway today's event were kind of hectic. But I'm still alive. Right?
    So I left Anacostia and my leg felt better. Still a little stingy but ok to walk on. Not run.
    I left the metro and saw three dead bodies. They wore Talon Co. Armor. Who are
    they? I checked the bodies for supplies. I found a notice. It said.
    "Orders, Kill notice: Paladin Tristan   
    At all costs this paladin must die. The Brotherhood isn't on our list but this guy is
    I want you, Phil and Dimitri to track him down and end him. Bring his head back as
    proof.  Don't die."
    Looks like they died. Heh, so these  guys want a Paladin dead? Jameson was tough
    and this guys sounds tougher. Paladin Tristan, eh? I'll remember that.
    I don't think that these guys were killed by him, though. I followed a trail of blood and
    10MM casings around the block and saw a Regulator and Ghoul. The ghoul seemed to
    be a regulater also. Looks like a deadlock. I checked them and found nothing of interest.
    Just ammo and a few Stimpaks. I saw Rivet City to my left. It was a massive boat with
    I giant rotating ramp. The ramp connected to a scaffold-type ramp. I climbed up and
    saw a man, extremely ill, laying on the path.
    "You need help...?" I asked.   
    "Wa...wa....wate...ter..." He moaned.
    "Water? I have some. Here." I reached into my pack and grabbed a bottle of water
    that I bought from Underworld.
    "No... not that. Has to be fresh. I can't drink that.... irradiated...anymore.."
    "That's all I have. I'm...I'm sorry. Why don't you go to Rivet City?"   
    "They...won't.. accept me...."
    "Why not?
    "They...they...." He passed out. I saw an intercom and pressed the button.
    "Welcome to Rivet City." It buzzed. The ramp moved over and
    I walked to the ramp. a man on the other side stopped me.
    "Stop right there. Who are you and what buisness do you have here?" He asked.
    "Just passing through. Is there a doctor here?" I told him.
    "Yeah, at the back. Don't make a mess."
    "I'll try not to." He let me pass and I saw two doors. I was confused.
    "Market, and rooms." He pointed to the doors.
    "Thanks." I opened the door to the market and it was crowded. Tons of people were
    walking around. People were exchanging items and caps were clanging. I saw a man
    to my left. There were weapons strewn across the table. I approached him, "Hello?"
    "If you want any of this shit, just say so." He told me, smug.
    "Uhh... yeah. I'd like 100 caps worth of shotgun shells." I gave him the caps.
    "Sure, 50 shells." He gave them to me. I put them in my pack, "Come back. This is
    Flak n' Shrapnel's."
    "Thanks."
    I went across the main area and went to a clothing shop.
    "Welcome to Potomac Attire." The well-dressed man told me. "My name is Bannon."
    "So... got any armor here?" I inquired.
    "Why, yes. I have some Leather Armor." He showed me.
    "Sure, that looks good, I'll take it."
    "192 caps."
    "Seems fair." I handed him the caps, "Thanks."   
    I went to the bathroom near the market to put on the leather armor. As I was equiping
    it, I heard gunfire from the market. I grabbed my pistol and peeked through door. I
    saw three bodies on the ground. The shops were empty. Raiders came through the
    main door. Six of them. The security was across the main area, in cover, shooting
    assualt rifles at the clump of raiders. Two raiders were hit and fell. The other's
    dashed into cover. I was behind them and decided to flank. I holstered my pistol, and
    brought out my Rifle. I aimed at a raider's head. I took the shot and her head blew
    off. The other three raiders saw me and ran at me. The Security on the other side
    took advantage of them crossing and took shots. Two more fell. The last raider aimed
    his laser pistol at me and fired. The laser hit my right arm. It went completely numb.
    Shrapnel came through the main door and smashed the lone raider in the head with
    a baseball bat. His teeth flew out of his mouth and blood dribbled down his nose.
    "You ok?!" He screamed at me. The other security officers went to help the people
    caught in the cross fire.
    "I...I...can't feel my arm..." My arm was numb and felt a little burning sensation.
    "Dr. Preston is coming, hold on." He went to help the others.
    After he inspected me, he said my arm would be ok in about six hours. He told me to
    go talk to Vera Weatherly to rent a hotel room for the night. I went over to her
    across to the ship and asked her for a room. She told me 120 caps. I complied and
    handed her the money. She gave me the key and I went into the room. I went to
    the bed and placed my gear on it. I ate some Sugar Bombs and started recording.
    I still can barely feel my arm, but it's getting better. I hope.
        <Click>
        <Beep, beep, beep>
        <Power: OFF>