Wednesday, October 26, 2011

July 16th, 2277, 7:38PM

<Click>
//    Well, damn. I was heading to Megaton today to check up on things. I decided not to
    go through DC and head around. I passed the Jefferson Memorial and there were
    Super Mutants EVERYWERE! I almost got caught and that wouldn't have been pretty.
    I fought a few Mirelurks on the way, but they weren't much of a problem. I fought
    them when I was a kid when a mirelurk got near Megaton. Back in...I wanna say
    2269, I think. Anyway, I popped three shells into each of their faces. That's were
    you gotta shoot 'em. Their whole body is armored. 'Cept their faces, that is. After that
    I trailed along the outskirts of DC. Nothing was there. Just... the wind. I passed a
    flooded metro station and some Ghouls came out of it. I shot them with my hunting
    rifle and they fell back into the station. I then turned north. I saw a huge raider camp
    around the Red Racer Factory. I decided to sneak around them. I continued north and
    fought a few radscorps on the way. Three of them started crawling toward me.
    I pulled out my Shotgun and killed them each with just a few shots. I knew that one
    sting and I'd be down for a while. It was getting dark, so I decided to lay low in a
    shack. So now, I'm recording this and going to-
//    (Distant) "Anyone 'ere, 'mate?"
//    Fuck. Raiders.
        <Click>
        <Beep, beep, beep>