Wednesday, October 26, 2011

August 3rd, 2277, 8:41PM

<Click>
//    Today was rough. Damn rough. Rough, like a Brahmin kicking a Atom Worshipper into
    the the gates. I dunno what that means, but let me explain what happened.
    So, I woke up at around 10 and ate some sugar bombs. I grabbed my pack and checked
    my gear. I went outside and was immediately greeted by a battle. A few Regulaters
    were fighting a super mutant. The mutant had a damn minigun and was spraying the
    clan of regulaters. I grabbed my shotgun and fired at the mutant. It turned at me and
    boomed.
    "IT'S TIME TO DIE!" He yelled turning his gun in my direction.
    "Watch out, local!" One of the regulaters yelled. He took out his laser rifle and shot at
    the mutants head. It vaporized into ash and the rest of it's body collapsed onto the
    ground. The regulaters approached me.
    "You ok, local?" The man with the mustache asked me.
    "Uhh... yeah, thanks for the assist." I thanked him. They all holstered their weapons.
    "Hey, we're heading to DC, you want to join us, local?" The mustache guy offered. I
    guessed that he was the leader.
    "I guess so. Better to be with a bunch a friendlies than all alone." I replied.
    "You're right. What's your name? I'm Dave, they are John and Lucy."
    John had long hair and a rough beard, while Lucy had short Orange hair and was kind
    of cute.
    "I'm Vic." I replied. We started back to DC. I was nervous, but these guys looked tough.
    We walked for about three hours until we met a few raiders in a small camp. They
    didn't attack, and one of them walked up to us.
    "The fuck you want, bitches?" He insulted us.
    Dave responded with, "Well, you got somethin' to hide?"
    "Yeah, just so happens we do. Wanna see?" He replied. The other three raiders got up
    and came toward us. Dave, John, and Lucy got tense. So did I.
    "Want to see?" One of them shouted.
    "Yeah, bitches. Curious?"
    "Ha ha!"
    Dave made a strange sign with his hand behind him. Was it a signal? I didn't know.
    John and Lucy got their pistols and pointed them at the lead raider. Dave got his
    Laser Rifle and pointed it at him as well.
    "No funny buisness..." Dave said,"Now, you can walk away, or we can have a little...
    disagreement..."
    The raider spit it his face, "Fuck you." The other raiders took out their weapons but
    John and Lucy turned and shot two of them. The other one dropped his gun and ran.
    The leader got scared.
    "One last time. You want to hand over your gun and leave?" Dave asked nicely.
    "Uhh.. uh... y-yeah, s-s-s-s-sure m-man." He gave Dave a shotgun and walked slowly
    backwards, " C-can I g-go now?"
    "Sure." Dave said.
    The raider ran off. For his life. John and Lucy holstered their weapons and Dave lowered
    his, "So, that's how we do it."
    "Uh... yeah." I said nervously.
    "Don't worry 'bout anything." Lucy said comely.
    "Alright, we better start walkin'." Dave said.
    These guys meant buisness. They were regulaters. So was Richard, but he didn't seem
    as hardcore as these guys. We walked until dark. We found a little cave in the cliffs.
    Dave and John were putting up a block so that no one would attack us at night. Lucy
    and I were talking in the mean time.
    "So, what's your story, Vic?" She asked.
    "Well, I used to live in Megaton until I decided to go out adventuring the wasteland."
    "Interestin'"
    "You?"
    "Well I met up with Dave a few years back and became a regulater. We met John three
    months ago. I guess you're the rookie now, ha."
    "Uhh.. yeah," I stumbled, "So, what exactly is a regulater?"
    "Well, it's our duty to protect the wasteland from scum and danger." She told me.
    "Like cops?" I asked.
    "Eh?" she questioned.
    "Well, I read a lot of pre-war books. They had police, or cops, that protected everyone."
    "Oh, heh, I don't read much."
    "Well, sometimes it's all you can do."
    John and Dave came back in and laid out their bedrolls. As did Lucy. I didn't have one
    and felt a little akward.
    "Wanna share, Vic?" Lucy asked.
    "Uhh..." I stumbled. "Yeah, I guess so. Hold on, I need to do something." I went outside
    by pushing a few rocks out, and started recording this log.
    I guess they're eatin', 'cause I can hear some crunching. Well, time to sleep, I guess.
        <Click>
        <Beep, beep, beep>
        <Power:OFF>