Wednesday, October 26, 2011

August 1st, 2277, 9:31PM

<Click>
//    Ah, ok. I left Megaton today. I woke up, ate some Sugar Bombs, packed up, and left.
    I walked out around 10:30 and met a trade caravan outside. Sheriff Simms was talking
    to the man who ran the caravan. I walked up and they were talking.
    "Well, sir. Is that all?" The man who ran the caravan asked Simms. He wore a fancy
    suit.
    "Yes, Hoff. Thank you," Simms replied and carried some stimpaks, "Why, Vic, you
    leavin' already?"
    "Yeah," I replied, "What's he got?" I asked.   
    "Chems n' meds," He told me,"Buy some, so you don't die out there." He chuckled.
    "Yeah..." I walked over to the caravan, up to the fancy man, "You sell?"
    "Yes, my name is Doc Hoff," He replied, "What do you need?"
    "Uhh, have any stims?" I asked.
    "Ahh, let us see what the good doctor has," He went to the pack brahmin and opened
    up a bag. He took out a few stimpaks, "How many?"
    "How much?"
    "23 caps a piece."
    "Ok, I'll take..."I thought. I had about six, so a few more would be helpful, "Ten?"
    "Ok, sir," He grabbed the stims and I grabbed the caps, "Here, don't die!"
    "Thanks." I put the stims in my pack and went off. I traveled toward Vault 101. I
    liked the cave there, and wondered if it was open or not. I opened the wooden
    door and saw the giant steel 101 door. Guess not. I left the cave and went toward
    the north. I saw gunfire in the distance. A few raiders were fighting some big furry
    things. They looked tough. I ducked by a rock and pulled out my shotgun, in case
    the battle traveled over here. I saw one of the big creatures rip a raider's arm off
    with it's teeth. Shit. I almost crapped my pants. The other two raiders started
    running for their lives. The creatures chased them down. One lept and tackled a
    raider and blood squirted around. The other raider shot the mauling creature with
    a laser rifle. It's fur was instantly vaporized, but it didn't go down. The other creature
    started to run after the lone raider. He threw his weapon and dashed away. A big
    explosion occured behind him. He was tossing grenades as he ran. One of the
    explosions caught one of the creatures. It exploded into a frenzy of blood and guts.
    The other creature turned back and fled. The raider turned and looked back, shouting
    insults at the monster. A nearby explosion from his grenade bounced him backword.
    "SHIT!" I could hear him yell from so far away. He crawled away and dashed off.
    After that fiasco, I continued, cautiously toward that direction. I saw a town in the
    distance. I went toward it. It was boarded and I couldn't find a way in. Was it
    abandoned? No, I saw some people inside. I went around and saw a path inside.
    "H-h-hey! Who ar-are you??!!" Some dude with a rifle pointed at me.
    "Just traveling. What is this place?"
    "You ain't want n-nothin' to do with Big Town, bud. Best you leave before y-you
    get hurt!" He threatened.
    "Why, what's wrong?" I inquired.
    "N-n-nothin'! We don't need no help! Muties'll kill us all anyway."
    "Muties? Like, super mutants?"
    "Yeah, you fuckin' stupid or s-somethin'?"
    "Hey, whatever man." I turned and left. He was being an asshole, anyway. I guess
    they got attacked by super mutants or something. Eh, whatever.
    After that, I went northwest, across the Potomac. It was getting late, so I
    started looking for a place to spend the night. I saw a few buildings and a
    metro entrance. Northwest Seneca Station, the sign said. I traveled down into the
    metro and saw a barrel with a flame in it near a door. I crept toward the doorway.
    I heard a few people talking inside. Ghouls, by the sound of it.
    "UGH! Barret! You stepped on my box!"
    "Well, damn it, sorry Murphy."
    "Ah, whatever. Nothin' important in 'ere anyway."
    "Wait a sec..."
    "What?"
    "Shut up, a sec.. I hear something.."
    I was near the doorway and heard one of the ghouls walk over.
    "Who th' fuck are you?" He pointed an assualt rifle at me.
    "S-Sorry, man. I was just lookin' for a place to stay."
    "Yeah, yeah, well get the hell outta here," He barked, "We don't need any of your
    kind here."
    "Well wait a second," The other ghoul said walking out,"Are you here to sabatoge me?
    'Cause I won't have that."
    "No, I was just looking for a place to sleep for the night. Why? What are you doing?"
    "Listen, kid. I'll let you stay in this place. Only if you have any Sugar bombs."
    "Murphy, he could be-"
    "Come on, Barret, look at him. Doesn't look like one of them."
    "Eh.."
    I went in my pack and grabbed a box of sugar bombs, "Uh, yeah. Why?"
    "You see, I'm tryin' to make something called Ultrajet. Normal Jet don't do much for
    ghouls, you see. So I'm trying to up the formula."
    "Ah, I see," I handed him the box. I still had about ten boxes, but I won't give them
    just yet. I love sugar bombs," Here."
    "Thanks, smoothskin. You can stay over there if ya want." He pointed to a room across
    the hall.
    "Uhh. Thanks." I walked over to the room and layed against the wall.
    Well, that's it for today.
        <Click>
        <Beep, beep, beep>
        <Power: OFF>